Digital Business Technology 101
(This is a pre-order for a lifetime site-license. This resource can be used by an unlimited number of students and will be available on or before 15 August 2021)
There is more to technology than Microsoft! Our new course, Digital Business Technology 101, provides a challenging assortment of activities and assignments that will teach students both content and technology. Remember, this is a lifetime site license. Buy once, use forever!
- Learn to edit media (images, video, and audio)
- Build a website (no code needed)
- Work on shared documents and projects
- Develop a personal brand
- Harness the power of Chrome extensions
- Discover the effective use of Email
- Experiment with cloud-based tools
- Make use of a visual bookmarking tool
- Create and launch a podcast
- Design, create and use QR codes
- Explore business-related career opportunities
- Investigate international business cultures
A partial list of tools:
- We Transfer
- Whereby . . . and many more!
That is great on the technology side, but what about the content? good questions. Nearly all of the assignments require students to learn some aspect of business (careers, culture, telecommuting, promotion, recruitment, and more). And you have the final say, so you can change the "topic" and keep the technology! In addition, several assignments are intended to help them learn about the technology that will help them both during and after high school (personal organization, research, presentations, etc.).
Every activity challenges students to learn new information and use technology as an important part of the process.
Course Format: Your course, designed for a full semester of learning, will be delivered as a members-only website that includes over 25 assignments and/or activities. The best part is . . . more will be added regularly. Your lifetime site license (for an unlimited number of students) will include all additions and updates.
Computer Requirements: Minimal. Virtually everything is built on the use of browser-based programs. No downloads are necessary.
Costs: No programs require a subscription or payment for basic functionality. The majority use a freemium pricing structure.