DETOUR: Content Marketing Blueprint
If you’re at all interested in digital marketing and in making a name for your brand online, then it is crucial that you understand how to properly make use of content marketing. Content marketing is currently one of the biggest trends in digital marketing as a whole and is an area that many website owners and brands are investing in heavily right now thanks to the impressive returns that they are seeing.
While there is no such thing as a ‘magic bullet’ when it comes to getting your brand known and encouraging sales, content marketing is perhaps the closest thing to such a notion and can help you to drastically increase your visibility as well as your authority and trust.
But content marketing is a complex and broad term that encompasses a number of different strategies and activities. In order for it to be successful, you need to have a good understanding of what it is, how it works and how you can best adapt it to work for your particular brand.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Why Content Marketing Matters
- What is Content Marketing?
Chapter 2: Why Content Marketing is Crucial for Selling
- How Content Marketing Creates Fans and Buyers
- An Example: Thai Lopez
Chapter 3: The Logistics and the Numbers
- Types of Content Marketing
- Frequency, Length and More Factors
Chapter 4: Creating the Best Content
- How to Write Good – The Anatomy of a Great Blog Post
- Why Infographics Are Fantastic for Internet Marketers
- Why Your Brand is Crucial for Your Content
Chapter 5: Marketing Your Content
- Your Articles As Products - How You Should Really be Selling Your Site Content
- Guest Posting
Chapter 6: Getting More Content
- How to Get Your Visitors to Write Your Content For You
- Your Guide to Fast and Effective Content Curation
Chapter 7: Tools and Resources for Your Content Marketing
Chapter 8: Closing Words on Content Marketing – More Reasons it’s Perfect for Your Marketing Strategy
- There’s No Time Like the Present