DETOUR: Brainstorming The Million Dollar Idea
This is a resource designed for entrepreneurs in search of "the big idea." Although developed to be used with an intense focus for 48 hours, it can be easily modified for your high school students.
Your purchase provides lifetime access to the website for you and all (unlimited) of your students!
Includes eight assignments and a checklist.
Discover the strategies many of the World’s most successful entrepreneurs have used to brainstorm and refine wildly profitable ideas…
- How to almost instantly know if your idea is worth pursuing.
- How to research and develop your idea from start to finish – in just one weekend!
- Got a whole bunch of business ideas? Find out which idea to pursue.
- Don’t have any ideas? Find out how to brainstorm a million-dollar idea from scratch…
- How to tell the difference between a simple idea versus a real business opportunity.
- You’ll discover 7 surefire ways to find out what your market likes to buy.
- Our formula that reveals how much money your idea is worth.
- The quick way to find out if people will really buy your product or service.
- How to build a list of prospects so that you have an audience the day you launch.
- The difference between a successful startup and one that flops miserably.
Here is the table of contents:
Module 1: Overview of the 48 Hour Million Dollar Brainstorm
Section A: Introduction: Starting With a Broken Laser Pointer
Module 2: Accelerated Brainstorming and Research
Section A: Introduction: Opening the Door
Section B: Tapping Your Inner Einstein
Section C: Filling Your Bucket in the Ocean
Section D: Reviewing Your Research
Section E: Quick Recap
Module 3: Verify Your Million-Dollar Idea in a Snap
Section A: Introduction: Putting Your Idea Under the Microscope
Section B: Stalk the Search Engines
Section C: Track Traffic Trends
Section D: Swipe Facebook’s Data
Section E. Spy on the Competition
Section F: Quick and Dirty Number Crunching
Section G: Quick Recap
Module 4: Test Your Million Dollar Idea This Weekend
Section A: Introduction: Scattering Dandelion Seeds
Section B: Testing Your Idea Quickly… With Real Customers
Section C: Quick Recap
Module 5: Taking Action as Soon as Possible
Section A: Introduction: Making Room for New Ideas
Section B: Capture Customer Contacts
Section C: Producing Products, Lickety Split
Section D: Building a Bullet Proof Brand
Section E: Quick Recap
Module 6: Conclusion: Is Your Idea Stronger Than an Army?
Includes 8 assignments and a checklist that can be downloaded.
The entire content is also provided in video format.