Social Messaging Apps for Marketers
Tap Into The Full Potential Of Social Messaging Apps!
The point of social messaging apps is not to try and get a large number of new customers. Text or instant messaging marketing is a form of marketing that occurs right in our pockets.
SMS marketing means sending messages to your potential buyers in order to tell them about your offers and deals.
Every business knows the importance of social media for their marketing campaigns.
Social media provides the opportunity to create a potentially viral message, to build powerful relationships with fans and leads, and to get feedback from that audience.
But social media is only one tool that the digital age provides us with when it comes to reaching large audiences and building deeper relationships with them.
The missing piece of the puzzle for many creators? Social messaging apps.
Social messaging apps are of course such things as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Skype, Instagram, and iMessage.
Smart marketers know that the key to great success online is to use all of these tools together.
Even good old-fashioned SMS should be counted in there!
With this resource . . .
- Learn the great power of social messaging.
- Learn how to get leads through different social messaging platforms.
- Learn how to establish SMS marketing keys for your leads.
- Learn how to begin a conversation with customers.
- Learn how to build an app for your business.
Here’s a quick preview of what you’ll discover inside...
- The Power of Social Messaging Apps
- Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp – The Big Ones
- SMS and Other Messaging Platforms
- What is Conversational Commerce?
- Messaging Apps for Sales
- Building an App
- Collecting and Managing Contact Details
- Best Practices for Building Relationships and Making Sales
- Internal Uses, Providing Services, and More!
You will also receive the video version of this training!
Content of this package include:
- 32 page eBook training guide
- Cheat Sheet
- 12 video clips
- A full-length video of the emerged clips
- An MP3 audio file of the video narration