Customer Lifecycle Marketing
With Customer Lifecycle Marketing, you’ll get everything you need to teach your students how to ditch their out-of-date marketing approach and adopt a model that gives them sustainable growth.
Customers come and go - but the most growth comes from those who stay.
According to Harvard Business Review: Investing in new customers is between 5 and 25 times more expensive than retaining existing ones
And according to Bain and Company: Increasing customer retention rates by just 5% can increase profits by between 25% and 95%
So the more customers you keep, the more your profits will skyrocket.
Unfortunately, many business owners and marketers are still stuck in a funnel rut. The old funnel mentality focused on acquiring, not keeping customers (…and it barely gave a passing thought to people who didn't buy at all)
The traditional sales funnel is dead!
Today's forward-thinking marketers use a customer lifecycle approach instead. It’s a way of integrating all your marketing tactics so that you meet the needs of your customers WHEREVER they are in their buying decision - before, during, and after a purchase.
It puts your customer in the spotlight and it will never go out of style.
When you use Customer Lifecycle Marketing, you’ll learn how to:
- Increase the lifetime value of your customers
- Reduce your cost to acquire new customers
- Earn more word-of-mouth marketing (which costs nothing)
Think of Customer Lifecycle Marketing like a highly fuel-efficient vehicle that gets maximum mileage for every ounce of energy you put in
Our Customer Lifecycle Marketing program gives you everything you need to teach how to implement a simple 3-step model for both winning new customers AND keeping them for life.
We created the Customer Lifecycle Marketing Model, which is the foundation for the course, based on research into current trends plus our own combined 50+ years of experience building thriving businesses.
Here's what you'll teach in 'Customer Lifecycle Marketing'...
Introduction: You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – What is Customer Lifecycle Marketing? In today’s digital age, marketing that puts customers at the forefront is most successful — Customer Lifecycle Marketing allows you to do just that.
In this first module, you’ll teach your students the phases of the Customer Lifecycle Marketing Model and how it meets the needs of today’s consumers while increasing the lifetime value of your customers and helping your business to grow.
Module 2 – Phase 1: Attrac. The Attract Phase is the vital first step to help prospects get to know you and encourage them to stick around to learn more.
In this module, you'll explore both marketing tactics and engagement strategies related to developing awareness and exploring needs with potential customers.
- Lesson 1: Develop Awareness - In Lesson 1, you'll show your students how to build awareness of themselves and their business, so that potential customers recognize them as an expert in their field.
- Lesson 2: Explore Needs - In Lesson 2, you'll share tactics with your students to help their potential customers uncover and understand their own needs so that they see the relevance of your students; solutions to their challenges.
Module 3 – Phase 2: Motivate. During the Motivate Phase, the primary goal is to guide prospects through the buying process so that they take action and make a purchase.
In this module, you’ll explore more marketing tactics and engagement strategies - this time related to persuading prospects to evaluate and buy the right offer.
- Lesson 1: Offer Solutions – In Lesson 1, you'll show your students how to explain the benefits of their offers clearly and persuasively, so that prospects make an informed decision about the best solution for their needs.
- Lesson 2: Encourage Action – In Lesson 2, you'll teach your students how to make it easy and reassuring for prospects to purchase from them. And you'll discuss tactics to keep non-buyers engaged so that they're ready to purchase something in the future.
Module 4 – Phase 3: Delight. With the Delight phase of the Customer Lifecycle Marketing Model, the aim is to keep customers happy, successful, and involved.
In this module, you’ll discuss yet more marketing tactics and engagement strategies - this time related to delivering the types of experiences that lead to lifelong customers.
- Lesson 1: Support Customers - In Lesson 1, you'll show your students how to onboard new customers and give them the ongoing support they need, so that they’re successful with their purchase and feel taken care of.
- Lesson 2: Build Loyalty - In Lesson 2, you'll show your students how to build a loyal community of satisfied customers who are eager to share their experience, so that your students attract new customers into their cycle and generate word-of-mouth marketing.
Module 5 - Review and Refine. In this final module, you’ll bring together everything you’ve covered in the course so that your students have an actionable Customer Lifecycle Marketing Plan. You’ll also have the opportunity to review the course and plan future action.
And to teach the program above, here’s exactly what you’ll get in 'Customer Lifecycle Marketing':
- Course Book-60 pages of content and activity instructions you can use to create a comprehensive unit
- Action Guide-A complete set of worksheets that helps your students take action on what they learn.
- Summary Cheat Sheet-A 27-page course overview, which includes the main takeaways, key points, and action steps from each module of the course
- You and your students can use it as a quick reference to save time, versus having to refer to the coursebook every time.
- Graphics of Key Points. 25 colorful graphics that are used to visualize key content in the coursebook (and slideshow). These not only give a snapshot view of concepts but also give your content some visual zing (in .pptx, .pdf, and .png)
- Marketing Plan
- Course Overview Infographic
- Handouts of All of the Presentation Slides
- Slideshow-165 slides, which give you a ready-made presentation for a multi-day classroom workshop, webinar series, or videos. You just fire up your slide program or screen recorder... and start teaching or recording
- Speaker Notes-A full script and instructions for presenting the course, so you’ll know exactly what to say. You'll find your notes both under the slides AND in a separate document.