Create Your Social Media Master Plan
Social media is everywhere. According to research by Kepios, 57.6 percent of the planet is using social media.
But are they getting the results that they want? The answer is probably no.
Social media strategy has continually evolved. And what worked in the past isn't working right now.
This is where 'Create Your Social Media Master Plan' will students learn get the highest impact from social media activity.
When you teach this comprehensive course, you can be confident you're helping your students learn to create a social media strategy that gets the desired results.
Here are the modules in the course:
You'll start out with an overview of the course and what your students will learn so that everyone is excited to jump in and get going.
Module 1 – Identify the Content You and Your Audience Love
Content drives social media. It's how you connect with your audience and motivate them to act. It's the part of social media strategy that most people start out loving, but then slowly start to dread.
In this first module, you'll help your students take the first step to creating a social media strategy - identifying the content that they and their target audience love.
- Lesson 1: What Inspires You? - In Lesson 1, you'll have your students identify niche content related to businesses that motivate them to post and engage with their audience every day.
- Lesson 2: What Inspires Your Audience? - In Lesson 2, you'll guide your students to pinpoint the content the target audience and followers love, so that they can create posts that attract and convert prospects.
- Lesson 3: Dig Deeper: Create a Customer Profile - In Lesson 3, you'll walk your students through how to tap into the details of an ideal customer profile so they can develop compelling and persuasive posts.
- Lesson 4: Focus on Your Audience’s Favorite Channels - In Lesson 4, you'll explore how your students can focus on the social media platforms a target audience prefers so they can determine the best type of content to create.
Module 2 - Assess Your Existing Social Media Platforms & Set Goals
Now it's time to assess the current social media presence to see what’s working and what’s not.
In Module 2, you’ll have your students delve into analyzing existing social media presence, evaluate what they need to do to improve it, and then set goals.
- Lesson 1: Conduct Social Media Check-Up- In Lesson 1, you'll show your students how to conduct a social media check-up to ensure accounts contain up-to-date information and are consistent with the brand image.
- Lesson 2: Paint a Clear Picture of Where You Stand- In Lesson 2, you'll demonstrate how your students can extract valuable information from social media accounts’ analytics to gain new insights and identify areas for improvement.
- Lesson 3: Set Goals that Further Your Business Objectives - In Lesson 3, you'll walk your students through how to set social media goals that provide the backbone for a strategy that advances business objectives.
- Lesson 4: Set Platform-Specific SMART Goals - In Lesson 4, you'll determine how your students can set platform-specific SMART goals that are aligned with the overall goals and accelerate the success of all social media activities.
Module 3 – Develop Your Content Strategy
Now your students have a good grasp on what to publish and which networks to post on. But how will they go about it? What is their content strategy?
In Module 3, you’ll discuss why your social media content isn’t there to simply entertain. It must be aligned with their brand and business goals and convert followers into prospects and customers.
- Lesson 1: Social Media Content Formats - In Lesson 1, you'll show your students how to leverage audience data to determine exactly how to format and deliver content in a way that increases engagement and conversions.
- Lesson 2: Content Curation - In Lesson 2, you'll explore to use content curation to provide value to followers and position businesses as thought leaders and experts.
- Lesson 3: Consistency is Key - In Lesson 3, you'll walk your students through how to incorporate strategies for consistent posting so that they show up for their audience every day, boost search engine rank, improve conversion rates, and accumulate accurate data.
- Lesson 4: Create Content That Increases Engagement - In Lesson 4, you'll discuss how to identify audience engagement goals that motivate business to create content that converts, educates, increase brand awareness, or boost web traffic.
- Lesson 5: Create Content that Converts - In Lesson 5, you'll teach your students how to create social media posts and campaigns that increase conversions, incorporating measurement tools to monitor performance so content can be adjusted and improved.
- Lesson 6: Establish the Perfect Content Mix - In Lesson 6, you'll guide your students through establishing the perfect content mix that is balanced, appeals to the audience, and helps achieve social media goals.
Module 4 - Create A Blueprint for Social Media Success
Strategy documents don't need to be time-consuming, overwhelming, or complicated.
In Module 4, you'll have your students summarize all the essential information they have gathered and compile it in one central.
- Lesson 1: Your Blueprint for Social Media Success - In Lesson 1, you'll help your students craft a strategy document, using the template provided, that will help them refine their focus, implement their strategy, and get results for a business.
- Lesson 2: Create Your Content Calendar - In Lesson 2, you'll show your students how to draft a content calendar using a social media management platform that will help them achieve the ideal content mix, plan campaigns, create relevant and timely content, and save time.
Module 5 – Review and Refine
In this final module, you’ll share some additional tips that will help your students continue to see the best results from social media strategy.
You’ll also review the course and have your students plan their next action steps, so they can achieve the goals they set for this course.
- A 80-page Coursebook - which gives you content and activity instructions you can use n your class
- Action Guide - 77-page guide which helps your students take action on what they learn.
- Social Media 'Check-Up' spreadsheet - To analyze the performance of existing social media accounts. (In .xlsx)
- Your Blueprint for Social Media Success - 9 pages to summarize the social media strategy.
- Social Media Strategy Review Worksheet - 6 pages to evaluate the success of the social media strategy.
- A 46-Page Summary Cheat Sheet - which you and your clients can quickly reference to save time, versus having to refer to the book every time.
- 28 Colorful Graphics - that are used in the coursebook and slideshow. These not only give a snapshot view of concepts but also give your content some visual zing (in .pptx and .png).
- Course Overview Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of the course, so your students always know where they are in their progress (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Course Success Road Map Infographic – A 1-page at-a-glance visual of your student's path through the course (.pptx, .pdf & .png).
- Handouts of All of the Presentation Slides - so participants can follow along, take notes, and refer back to the material later.
Part 2: Instructor Materials
- 228 Slides - which give you a ready-made presentation for the class.
- Speaker Notes - that give you the full script and instructions, so you’ll know exactly what to say.