Getting (Hyper) Personal
(This is a pre-order. Your site license will be available on August 15, 2022.)
The 2022-2023 topic for the Business Operations Research Event sponsored by DECA is Hyper-personalization.
So what does that mean? Personalization uses personal and transactional information like name, title, organization, purchase history etc. in marketing communications.
Hyper-personalization goes one step further and utilizes behavioral and real-time data to create more contextual communication that is meaningful and useful to the consumer. Yes, this topic is a little "techie."
Our web-based Project WebBook will provide you and your students virtually everything they need to complete this project. The advantages to the WebBook approach to this project include:
- All resources in one convenient location
- Everything is digital and available 24/7
- Allows for independent work
- A lifesaver if you have students working on several different projects
- One low price for an unlimited number of students
- Lifetime access, because even after the competition, this is an excellent project for your students!
(More details will be available after they are released by DECA.)
Be sure to check out Developing an Integrated Marketing Campaign for another opportunity to grab glass onstage!